It's been a while

At the moment I'm at the MVP Summit spending time with a bunch of great minds in the industry. One of the guys made me realize that it's been a while since my last post and asked if I could pick up posting blogs again. As my role has changed over time, I'm not spending too much time on coding anymore. There are a bunch of guys out there which are way more technical than I am, so I'm handing over the baton to fellow MVP's and anybody out there in the community. I do suggest you to post the challenges that you find and especially the solutions to these challenges. Your solutions will help hundreds of other users fix their problems even years after the post. Based on the feedback I got this week, I can guarantee that people will be eternally grateful!

That said, I am finding myself in many interesting scenario's which require me to think of creative solutions around CRM after all. Not around coding so much, but around solution architecture, effective demos and related items. With that, I'll start posting again items regarding these, hopefully helping you become more successful once again.

Cheers!
Ronald

2 comments:

Microsoft Dynamics said...


Blasphemy! LOL Just kidding. Ive read similar things on other blogs. Ill take your word for it. Stay solid! your pal.
Hmm, that is some compelling information youve got going! Makes me scratch my head and think. Keep up the good writing!
Dynamics AX training

Burke said...

Pretty insightful submit. I anticipate reading even more.

best gadget reviews