Convergence Update 2

Another great day in San Diego.

Not too many announcements today yet, but i'm having a great time anyway. Ever since I've been here I've been in contact with a lot of people I mailed with a lot but never saw before. I met a lot of partners, other MVP's, ISV's, Microsoft employees and above all, people who just want to thank me for my active participation in the community.

A nice thing I'd like to share with you is the fact that the e-courses for dynamics products are now available for free (if you're enrolled in customer or partnersource). Take a look at this site: http://dynamics.microsoftelearning.com/catalog/default.aspx.
Together with another MVP I discovered that it didn't work for him, but it will definately be working soon.

Another announcement I forgot yesterday is around C360. They have acquired the rights to sell many applications of other ISV's. These include:
- ImportManager by CRM Extensions
- CRM Mobile by CWR Mobility
- Many others I do not remember :)

More updates to follow soon!

No comments: